Monday, October 21, 2013

Jesse R.S. - Play

The zombie apocalypse is upon us! This video had me scratching my head at first as I failed to make the connection between a love song and a zombie woman until the end where it became apparent that a sacrifice of true love was made (watch to see). Jesse R.S. seems to be a more enigmatic artist than others that I've seen. His website doesn't lend much in terms of a biography so I can't say exactly where he's from or what he's about. His music is an easy listen that's appropriate for all ages. It's almost folksy with a touch of Pop and a bit of Rock thrown in for good measure. "Play" will latch onto your brain like a hungry zombie and stick inside your head all day if you're not careful. I'd like to know more about this Artist and seeing as how his music is growing in popularity online, chances are we will all be getting to know this artist very soon. Visit jessersmusic.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment