Monday, May 4, 2020

CRUEL SUMMER - FOULDZY/ Parmy Dhillon

Official music video for CRUEL SUMMER from FOULDZY and Parmy Dhillon Recorded, mixed and mastered at ELECTRIC CIRCUS STUDIOS Music video: ELECTRIC CIRCUS RECORDS Label: ELECTRIC CIRCUS RECORDS ollow FOULDZY on: Spotify: FOULDZY Facebook: FOULDZY Insta: fouldzymusic Follow Parmy Dhillon on: Spotify: Parmy Dhillon Facebook: Parmy Dhillon Insta: Parmy Dhillon This Submission from FOULDZY/ Parmy Dhillon of Electric Circus Records is a visual treat, but musically it's flat and evokes no emotion whatsoever. The video strikes me as a musical collective comprised of video game nerds in their mid-30's from the Anglo diaspora finally getting together after years of bong rips and Guinness at house parties in New Zealand got old and one of them said..."Hey, dude...we should start a band...I could totally make a cool video and we might get rich and party forever" It's cool, I have friends like this, it's harmless, it's nerdy. It's just not what their parents had hoped for, I'm sure. Truthfully if I wanted to listen to a group of stoners making music I would listen to Three Loco or The Chinchillionaires

No comments:

Post a Comment