Monday, August 31, 2020

(Gary Russell Wertz) GRW "GREEN LIGHTS" feat. Junior Toots

Within the first few seconds of listening to this song by Gary Russell Wertz (GRW), I thought, 'Crap, I'm not qualified to review country music' But then the song just got better and more relatable. This is one of the more promising submissions I've recieved. I'm genuinely impressed. I was expecting it to be hokey and twangy but as the music progresses it morphs into a total reggae country fusion jam and it's all positivity. After reading GRW's bio I realized where he was coming from in his music production and style. This guy was a New York Punk Rock kid that played his first gig at the legendary CBGB at the age of 14! This song has left me absolutely no room for a negative review. The visuals are great, the lyrics are great, the production is great and it's catchy as hell. This is a hit. I'm so glad I woke up this morning with this song in my emails waiting to be reviewed. Find out more about GRW by going to his social media profiles: Official Website grwmusic.com Facebook: GRW Facebook Instagram: GRW Instagram Twitter: GRW Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment